Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Surprize in the post box today!

I was so pleased when checking my post box today to find three parcels arrived! I recently ordered these purse feet from ByKimLane on Etsy. Finally I can now make some bags with purse feet.

Also, much to my surprize, the second parcel was from Australia! I ordered two patterns from http://www.nicolemdesign.com.au last week and they had arrived already! I ordered the Belle bag and the Teardrop frame purse patterns. I visit Nicole's blog daily and love her bag designs as well as her impromptu clothes sewing in times of crisis! I plan to make some of these when I return from my US trip.
The third parcel is not in my hands yet. I will collect it at the Post Office tomorrow. This parcel is from Thailand, an order I placed on Etsy recently for purse frames at a great price. This is my second order from this shop and I love her products. I hope to post about this and all my purchases made in the US in 10 days. I might be able to post whilst there, who knows. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

sewing the seeds of love said...

Hi , love your blog.
Yes, don't you love Nicole M's blog and her patterns...had to laugh at her latest skirt quick fix when she overheated in the Melbourne weather !
I have to make some of your fleece blankets with fabric trim, what a great idea...simple but stylish !!
Thanks for all the inspiration !
x Peta-Jane x

Jacqueline said...

Isn't it exciting to receive packages? I love it very much too! Im looking forward to your new bags...exciting! Have a wonderful and lovely trip to US! Love to you!