Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lots of new handbags!

I have also been very busy making a variety of handbags. Several friends have asked for bags and when I added up again, I needed to make more than 20 bags! Oh my! Here are a few I have finished so far...
I made this little bag from a fat quarter piece of fabric - the brown fabric that is. I am still amazed at that! I love this bag. I might keep it...
I love this bright, summery fabric. It is a very thin cotton fabric and I have since found a few other patterns in the same fabric. Very roomy bag.
This bag was made with lovely, girlie fabric I received ina recent swap. Just love this fabric! I have enough left for another bigger bag. Soon!
Another bag from the pink cow fabric. I made one for my sister some time ago. Love the fabric!
One of my favorite handbag patterns - the one hour bag from Jodie at Vintagericrac. Same fabrics as above but I tried my hand at a little bow. Very cute! Twenty more bags to go!

1 comment:

Tammy "SweetT" said...

Great bags!
You have been very busy.
And you make me want to go and sew.