Thursday, June 11, 2009

A new hat?

No, this is not a new hat I am (trying to) crochet. The intention was to crochet a large circle with this lovely 100% wool yarn, felt it and make a round bag. I thought I could easily crochet a circle without a pattern, but somewhere things went wrong...

So I have been surfing the internet and found a very basic tutorial on how to crochet a simple circle. It is all about increasing the stitches gradually. The hole is too big as well as felting makes holes even bigger! Best to unravel and start again. I can already see this lovely bright orange and black bag, felted and hanging from my shoulder....although I can use a nice hat as well...

1 comment:

jacqueline said...

I really tot that was a hat. hehe I love the colors....so beautiful! Looking forward to it finish! Your soo talented in everything! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!