Friday, November 14, 2008

Cow Applique Apron & Potholder set

I recently posted http://pinktulipza.blogspot.com/2008/11/current-sewing-projects.html about the Apron and potholder set I was making for my sister, Linda. She loves cows and I made an attempt at applique' on the apron bib and the potholder. I finally finished the apron and potholder and I must say I am rather pleased with the result! Here I am modelling the apron. (Sorry, not ironed!)



Here is a close-up pic of the apron bib with adjustable neckband and my attempt at applique'.

And a close-up of the potholder, once again with a cow applique'.


And a picture of the two completed items that shows the pleats off better...


I have another two aprons to sew this weekend- one for me from my brand new book "A is for Apron" and another for my swap partner in the Sassyapronswap.

No comments: