Thursday, November 20, 2008

Designer reading glasses pouch

In the spirit of continuing to use my designer fabric, I made myself a simple pouch for my reading glasses from the lovely Heather Bailey fabric range. I only recently got my first pair of glasses which I was told is a result of hours in front of the computer. Like that will change anytime soon!
So here is my badly wrinkled pink pouch, the new home for my pink framed reading glasses. I used felt inside and made a velcro fastening for easy use. I have been using it for a few days now and love it! Now my son wants a similar pouch for his i-pod. Another weekend project coming up!

3 comments:

SAFAHL said...

I liked your profession and could you please help me in seaching a bride who wants to live in india

Gracie said...

That pouch is so cute! I thought about making something similar for my Zen a while back...but I wanted to sew it by hand, unfortunately I never got around to doing it. And now seeing your creation gives me the urge to do that little project!

Oh by the way, thanks for the comment on my blog, I will let you know as soon as I receive the package...am so excited to get it now!

~ Gracie ~

Alexa said...

this is so cute:) I keep waiting to see that you got your package... I hope it arrives soon! Are you enjoying summer? It's cold here- but not too cold yet! I'm looking forward to Christmas! I need to get scrapbooking for some other swaps I'm in- aren't they the best???