Friday, November 7, 2008

Guitar Case

My youngest son Jason recently got the Xbox Guitar Hero game for his birthday and asked me to make a guitar case for the guitar. It is quite small compared to his real guitars so I thought, sure, I can do that! He wanted specific fabric for it so we searched Etsy and found what he wanted from Kate at http://loveapple.etsy.com/. I have designed a pattern and cut it out, but have not started yet.
The outside is black cotton with white skulls and bones on it. The lining will be plain black cotton, a long zip and black piping will round it off. A bit more of a task than I expected, but sounds like fun! I love the fact that I can make something useful for the boys. Normally they just wander into my room, look over my shoulder and make appropriate noises about my projects...I will post the completed project soon!

No comments: