Friday, November 14, 2008

Thrift Store finds

I paid a visit this week to my favorite thrift store and found a couple of cute things there.
This cute little bowl is ideal for a pincushion. It has a pink flower on the one side and a yellow flower on the opposite side. It has two holes near the top facing each other. I am not sure what it was used for but I am thinking of a creative way to make the holes part of the design.



I also found this cute little cow cup and side plate. This will be added to my sister's parcel next week. Her whole kitchen is decorated with cows!


I loved this cup the moment I saw it. Another pincushion in the making! Sadly there was no matching saucer, but that's OK.


Last, but not least, I found this stunning wire bowl that is now gracing my cutting table.

No comments: