Friday, November 14, 2008

Guitar Case continued...


I spent the whole Sunday last weekend to complete my son's pirate guitar case. It brought back memories of the "Amy Butler Weekender Bag" with all the layers and piping. I can assure you they were NOT good memories! I kept on asking myself why I am doing this! At 10pm it was finished and the great moment arrived. I called my son to bring his XBox Guitar Hero guitar and let it grace it's new "home". Bummer! It did not fit!!! The only thing I did not measure - and I measured all possible angles! - was if the guitar can go in with the zip all the way open. It is a good 10cm too short.

I am NOT taking this thing apart! I cannot believe I was so stupid...I asked my son to remove the bag from my craft room and tried to forget about it. I will have to make another one. With a longer zip. Sometime. When I have recovered from being mad at myself....

No comments: