Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Taxi Tote from Seams To Me, Anna Maria Horner

I have posted a review recently on Anna Maria Horner's book, Seams To Me. I love the projects in her book and especially like the full size patterns. I decided a few weeks ago to make the Taxi Tote featured in the book. I just never finished the bias binding on the top.


I used beautiful fabric from the Olive Rose range of Valori Wells to make this bag. I love Valori's fabric and the big pattern requires a bigger bag to show it off the best. These colours are so stunning.

A view of the inside with a contrasting fabric in the same range and the pockets, using the same fabric as the exterior. Can't wait to take this bag shopping this weekend! I received some great vouchers this week and plan a little shopping spree this Saturday!

No comments: