Monday, March 30, 2009

Amy Butler is a genius!

I am an Amy Butler fan! Confirmed. Love her fabric. Love her projects. Love her patterns. So I was really excited when I saw she has a new product launching in June 2009. http://www.trueup.net recently reported that Amy Butler has teamed up with Electric Quilt to launch Amy Butler Softwares. This is a new way to purchase Amy's projects in electronic format. Trueup shares this link http://www.doyoueq.com/amybutlersoftwaresprojects/slide.htm where you can see a preview of the gorgeous new projects that will be available in June 2009 for purchase.

This makes me especially happy as I can purchase, download and use. No postage fees and no waiting! If you are an Amy Butler fan, go check the above link out.

2 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

You know that I love all things Amy Butler. She is amazing, and I can't wait to download a few of those cuties on her site.

Jacqueline said...

i love Amy Butler too! Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!